Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Numbers

Here are a few of my recent facts and figures from this week:

Number of times I participated in a Special Olympics Track & Field meet: 1.
Number of times I have run down the street away from mom who was chasing me: 10, 000.
Number of times I have gone to the park: 6.
Number of "rolly pops" I have eaten: 2.
Number of times I have removed my shoes: 42.
Numer of times I have removed my shirt after removing my shoes: 41.
Number of times I have removed these articles of clothing at the top of the twisty slide and thrown them down, only to retrieve them and take them to the top again: 32.
Number of times I have slammed the door to the kitchen when coming inside: 27.
Number of times I have watched the Cars movie (or parts thereof): 8.
Number of times I have taken my vitamins: 1.
Number of times Dad has thrown me and brother on the couch/bed: I lost count.
Number of times I have given mom a huge smile and kiss: she lost count.
Number of times I have made mom mad enough to shout: she says 10, I say 1, but I refer you to the kisses and smiles one in case you believe her.
Number of good, healthy days I have had this week: 7.

2 comments:

Amie V said...

sounds like a great week! =D

Siân said...

What an amazing week Adam - you rock!

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!