Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The end is beginning...

Since I last wrote, summer has hit. We've had a couple of days already that were 95, and brother and I run around most of the time without shoes or shirts. It's great, and even better when the odd thunderstorm moves in and cools things off (temporarily). Mom says we're going to freeze when we get back to Aberdeen, but for now we're soaking up the sun.

Speaking of Aberdeen, it's coming soon. Our departure date is July 13, and that's not far away, not that we are not packing in plenty of activity between now and then. Mom and brother are in California right now, visiting Great Granny A and having fun with cousins Micah and Kaitlyn. Great Granny A is very sick and in the hospital, so I am glad that they are there. I've talked to mom a couple of times on the phone, but I've been having so much fun with dad running around the mall (it's been a bit rainy) that I don't have much to say. We'll see them again on Thursday, but not until we've said hello again to Oma and Pappa-Opa from TX this week. Then we all get to drive to Asheville and see the whole of the Brock-Black-Seneff clan at "The Farm".

It's also my last week of kindergarten this week. I'll be sad to say goodbye to all my friends and my teachers, who have been so good to me and taught me a lot. One of the things my friends have taught me is to lie on my back with my hands under my head and bang my feet on the wall...so much fun. Mom is glad they taught me that too. When I go back to Aberdeen, I'll start P-1, the equivalent to 1st grade. That will be a big jump, but I feel ready now (and so does mom!)

In the meantime, all are healthy and happy, and enjoyed a good visit with friends Andy, Amy and Ainsley Odle last week. It was nice to see their shining faces and hang out a bit before they had to head back to Atlanta. Thanks for visiting guys--see you again soon I hope!!

That's all for now. If I don't write again for a while, assume I'm at the park (half-naked!)!
Love, Adam xx

No comments:

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!