Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Big Day

Hi all,

Well, this is it: tomorrow I start school here in Aberdeen. I'll be in P-1, which is pretty much the same as 1st grade. I'm excited! I met my teacher and assistants on Friday. They got a pretty good dose of me, as I managed to climb on all the tables, find the (off-limits) closet door and open it, turn over a book case of puzzles and throw my banana into the cup of juice closest to me (not my juice, either!). Whew! And the whole class took it all with a smile and a laugh, which bodes well for me this year.

So the summer ended up with a fun two weeks of playscheme with the kids in our community, and a week with mom just doing normal stuff. We've gone to the beach, to lots of parks, to Burger King for a special treat, and to the doctor for our preschool boosters, of course. I have to say, brother cried more than I did! ;)

Caleb starts nursery tomorrow too...Mom keeps talking about being a "free woman" again, whatever that means. But it must be good because she's smiling when she says it!

That's all for now. I'm sorry it's so short, but a boy's gotta play and not sit on the computer all day. I'll let you know how my first week at school goes.

Bye for now,
Adam xx

1 comment:

Andy said...

We'll be thinking of you and your brother tomorrow. How will your Mon cope with her freedom?!
My classes start on Wednesday - only I have to be the teacher - hope there's not toomuch climbing on tables in my class,
Love from us,
(PS: We're going to see some of your family members tomorrow!)

U.Andy, A. Sian and Jemima

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!