Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summertime in the 'hood

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't written more...mom & dad have kept Caleb and I busy these past two weeks since coming home to Aberdeen! We've been travelling around to lots of parks, playgrounds, coffee shops, regular shops, and pubs. It's been a good time getting to know Aberdeen again, and we've really enjoyed having Dad around. Sadly, he has to go back to work tomorrow, but now that Brother and I know the way to his office, we can go surprise him and take HIM out when it's nice.

We now have a new washing machine, and mom has been doing load upon load all day. Which is good as it keeps raining and brother and I love to play in the rain! We have these cool Wellie boots to wear and splash in the puddles with, only when the puddle gets too deep then the water still goes inside the boot. You should have seen the amount that came out of brother's boot the other day--gallons!!

The other really cool thing is that we're getting to know our neighbours again, better than before. Not only Peter and his mum Grace below us, but the kids who play on the playground and who go to the community church behind our flat. They are really nice, and they are patient with me on the playground, they don't get mad even when I push!! Mom is happy to have friends to talk to, and Dad is happy about the church investing in the local area. I also like the biscuits they have--is that too cheeky to say?

Well, that's all for now. I'm bushed--busy day of playing behind me, another one ahead of me. More soon, love Adam xx

No comments:

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!