Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Like father like brother

I thought I would share this photo mom took the other day. I might mention it's from our new camera, a Nikon Coolpix P60 which mom and dad seem very happy with. Anyway, mom and brother have these super lazy days when I'm at school and dad's at work, like they have coffee and take naps, etc. This picture is of brother during his nap, when he insisted on having a "face shirt" like Dad, i.e. a shirt over his eyes to block out the light.

He's 2. OK, almost 3, but still 2.
The things I have to put up with. Hmph.

Love, Adam
p.s. mom and dad went to a Duke University men's basketball game today. At least they left us with some good sitters.

No comments:

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!