Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The voice emerges

Hi all,

A midday post, since it's pouring rain and 41 degrees outside and mom won't let me play in the street. Apparently she's ordered some new cold weather gear for brother and I and when it comes we can go out again. Either that or tomorrow, when it's supposed to be 63 degrees. I still can't figure this crazy state out!!

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I said brother's name this weekend. Actually, it sounded like "Giggy Bock", but they all knew what I meant. Pronunciation is overrated anyway, right? Then, just to clarify who else was in the conversation, I pointed at myself and said my name, "Agam Bock" (again, I'm working on it!). Why mom and dad were silent, looked at each other and then erupted into cheers I'll never know. It seemed like a logical enough thing for me to point out.

I've also developed a love of playing with cars, finally. The only trouble is that they all belong to brother, which means the getting whacked on the top of my head quotient is increasing. And of course I'm still totally into music, which goes without saying. Dad ordered some new White Stripes albums and we've been rockin' in the evenings. At least I don't get whacked for that!

Love for now, Adam x

2 comments:

Diana Duke said...

Oh, I so wish I could hear sweet Adam's voice. Thanks for sharing the sweet successes, at least.

P.S. Pronunciation is always overrated. That way, people around you can always slough off those potty words you picked up as something much more innocent.

Siân said...

That's amazing how exciting!

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!