Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snow problem!

I see it's been a while since my last post, but here I am again!

We had our first snow this week, on Monday night in fact, much to mom's chagrin. We already had Tuesday off to watch Barack Obama take the oath as President of the United States (a very good way to round off a sledding session and accompanied by some good hot chocolate, which the folks in D.C. looked like they needed too!) Unfortunately, sub-freezing temperatures on Tuesday night meant no school on Wednesday as well. Moving on into Thursday we still had a 2-hour delay, so by the time 11am came Mom fairly booted me out the door. OK, I'm exaggerating...a bit.

Anyway, short day at school over now, it's on to Friday and guess what? The weekend again. Yay! Mom's over here muttering to herself...don't mind her. I know she had enough time today to enquire about my school for next year, and it looks all set for me to return to Scotland and go to P-1 like we had planned. Now that's good news, even if it's supposed to rain tomorrow night.

Wet wishes to all...love Adam x

1 comment:

Siân said...

Good news about school! Glad your back in the blogosphere.

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!