Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Thursday!

This has been a week of tests, and it looks to not be over yet. Mom took me in early on Wed. for testing, my vision first, then the "arena style" one: the OT, Speech therapist, physical therapist and psychologists all sat around and watched me and did some general testing of my abilities and developmental level. My teacher told mom I did well and they got a lot out of me--maybe that's why I was sent home early the same day for "bad behaviour"--just plumb tuckered out! I was, in fact: mom took me home and we had a nap together and then I was a good boy all afternoon.

So, the debate continues: Will I or won't I stay at the school where I am now?? I can tell you right off that I like it--the teachers and the class are great. Ms Kincey makes me LAUGH, the other kids give me high-5's and hugs--mom knows it's a good fit for me. BUT, they expect me to trace numbers and letters all morning without a recess break--humph! Who can do that at my age, I ask you?? We'll have a meeting on the first of Oct. to talk about things, and I trust my mom and dad to advocate for me. I'll let you know what happens.

Otherwise, we've had some cooler weather this week, some rain, and nice bright sun today. We went to the park, where I'm getting proficient on the big-boy swings, I tell you!

More later, Love Adam.

No comments:

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!