Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Friday, September 12, 2008

My Daddy's back!!!

I've taken a pause from jumping on (and off) the couch and being swung around by one leg and one arm (I REALLY love that one!!) to tell you the good news: My daddy came home yesterday from Cambridge and we are finally four again! Not that brother and I didn't have fun with mom...she did the swinging trick and played lots with us too, but dad is best. Any of you who have ever seen us in action know we do pretty cool acrobatics!

Dad had a good trip and no problems on the airplane. He said the symposium went well and so did the conference. He also got a lot of work done with his professor friend, Bernd. I like Bernd, he and his family are very nice to me and they gave me a great ball once. Dad stayed with us all evening, but he did go to bed pretty early!

I also forgot to tell you that mom and I went to see my doctor on Wednesday, and I really like him. He's a Christian, and also does a lot of research in the field of Autism. You would think that meant I wouldn't scare him when I played up in his office, but I think I scared him anyway! I was pretty bad, but mom didn't mind too much. She laughed when I wedged myself behind the garbage can and laughed for a while--it was pretty funny if I do say so myself!

The next step is to see an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor, on Sept. 24, to talk about my ears and hearing aids. Mom is excited to see what they have to say...I just hope it doesn't mean too much sitting!

That's all for now...have a good weekend!
Adam

1 comment:

Hannah C Tirey said...

These blogs are precious. i miss you guys. I am so glad you're doing well and truly am blessed to keep in touch with your life on here. Love you all xxx

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!