Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We got it!

My mom said to share with you all the great news that our application for Medicaid was approved for my brother and I. This may not sound like blog-worthy news to you, but if you were over here sweating in North Carolina without health insurance, and you were anything like me--Unpredictable!!!--you would be very glad too. It means my brother and I are now covered, and since Dad left this afternoon for 10 days, mom is relieved. I can tell because she danced extra with brother and I tonight, and let us watch the rest of the Cars movie. I liked it OK, but not as much as Caleb who said "Ka-chow" all night!

We had a nice Labor Day yesterday, and by labor I mean we did nothing! Played all morning, went to the river all afternoon. I'm sorry for any of you who had to actually work!

They are doing digging work at the house right now, making it so the water does not come into the basement so much when it rains. This is good as "Hanna" is coming pretty much right toward us. Brother and I are ready to play in the rain again, should we get any.

Not much else to report--more after mom has her big meeting at school tomorrow to discuss my progress. I'll see what I can cook up for while she is here....he he!

Love, Adam

No comments:

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!