Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Monday, November 10, 2008

The night before surgery

Hi folks,

This will be a quick one, since I need to get to bed early tonight. Tomorrow morning Mom will have to wake me at 6:15am to get me to the hospital for my surgery. It's only for putting tubes in my ears and taking out my adenoids, but mom seems a bit nervous! I'm not, but then again I take everything in my stride. I'm sure things will be fine, but mom may have to write to you tomorrow and give the report if I'm still groggy!

Oma from California has been here all weekend, and let me tell you she's fun! We've gone to the park, gone to a birthday party, danced and had sock throwing competitions here...mom and dad have had lots to do this weekend so Oma has been with brother and I most of the time and we enjoy that. I am glad she can be with us tomorrow and help me through my surgery. She might even feed me my bowl of ice cream!

Here's hoping for no more hearing aids, especially since I keep throwing them out all the time these days!
Love, Adam

No comments:

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!