Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snowy days...












Hi all,

We've had a nice few days here, cold and sunny and today there have been some snow flurries! I know that means we won't play out in the street with our cars so much this afternoon, but it also means we might have some hot cocoa and watch the Cars movie instead (at least some of it!)

Oma left last week after my surgery, and it's been pretty quiet and normal ever since. I'll put some pictures up that she took while she was here. I am feeling great now, hardly any fluid draining out of my ears and my nose is remarkably clear for this time of year. Mom thinks I'm not hearing well without my hearing aids still, so I wear them a bit now and again. She's also not clear why I throw them out more often these days than I used to, but hey--I have to maintain my air of mystery just like anyone else!
By the way, if it looks like mom is eating my arm, she's not. It's just a little game we play--I like to humor her when I can, makes her feel good!
More soon, Love Adam.

p.s. Looks like all we do is have fun eh? You're right! :)

2 comments:

Siân said...

Great to hear that you're doing well. Keep up the fun - looks like we may join you on the snow front by the weekend here in Aberdeen. Love to all the family,
Andy

Diana Duke said...

Ah, snow. It's easy to appreciate when it was in the mid-eighties today for the millionth day in a row.

Here's something else to celebrate.

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!