Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankful for family once again!

Hi all,

We've got some more visitors, this time my Oma from TX, my aunt Brenda and Great Granny Mac, also from TX. They arrived today, and Dad and I went to the airport to pick them up. Not only was it great to see them, they had brought a cool little electric piano with them and I proceeded to play a concert in the baggage claim area, impromptu of course! OK, and the moving walkways going to and from the terminal are also a plus of any airport trip!

Speaking of airports, we're going tomorrow morning to drop brother and mom off so they can fly to CA for Thanksgiving. Don't worry about Dad and me, though--we have the three TX women to take care of us and we're all going to Asheville on Wednesday to see our Seneff cousins from FL. We might be a bit colder than in CA, but I'm sure we'll find plenty to do to keep warm!

Today we had my dad's class from Duke over for snacks, so there were lots of people to keep us company. Mostly the adults did talking, but some of them played a bit with me, and I turned my music up loud enough so that I could still hear it!

Take care, more soon! Love, Adam.

1 comment:

Siân said...

Wishing you all a very happy thanksgiving! Say hello to your family from us...

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!