Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November 1st!


Of course Nov 1 comes after Halloween, and I would have told you about my Halloween last night except I was bushed! I'd had my whole day at school, and then not only does mom take me to the park and play hard with me for an hour, but then she makes me and brother dress up and puts whiskers on our faces and we go OUT to walk around the streets and ask for candy when we should have been going to bed! What a crazy world. Except I did have fun, and I do think I now like Mars bars! :)

So brother was a lion and I was a tiger, and with our noses and whiskers we looked pretty convincing. I'll put a couple of pictures up so you get the idea. There were hundreds of people in our neighborhood, but mom had lots of candy so it was fine. I just stayed in the front room and listened to Johnny (Cash, that is) while mom and Caleb handed the candy out. It's better that way.

Today we went to a playground where they were trying to encourage children with disabilities to play with children without disabilities. In my opinion it worked, and the pizza was good too. It also helped us get through the day without a nap! Mom got to chat to some people who are trying to start a PTA for parents of disabled kids, which sounds interesting. Knowing her, she'll get involved! Afterwards we went to Costco and had ice cream for a treat, and after dinner we went back to the park since it was only 5pm!

That's all for now. We turn our clocks back tonight so I may be seeing you bright and early tomorrow!

Love, Adam.

1 comment:

Siân said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time Adam! Mars bars are great!
Jemima is obsessed with cake at the moment, any kind will do...

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!