Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rally in Raleigh

I'm so jealous...I know 5 year olds aren't supposed to be jealous, but today while Dad and I were working mom and brother went to our state capital, Raleigh, to see the future President of the USA, Barack Obama, at a rally (yes, you read that right--even at 5 I can see things coming!). She said there were 40,000 people there, plus police and secret service and firemen...people were so excited and they had a great time. Hmph, now I KNOW who does all the work around here! :)

Anyway, the election is next week, so things will be decided soon. Not that it really affects me, but I do get to go vote with mom next Tuesday since I'll be out of school. After we have my next doctor's appointment, that is. The fun never ends around here.

On a less interesting note, I went to the creche with mom and brother tonight since dad is away again. I absolutely tore it up, not to mention that I threw my hearing aids off in the car as we arrived and mom still can't find one of them! I don't know exactly what will happen if it's really lost, and neither does mom so that's why she was a little cross with me tonight! Brother gave me lots of nice kisses in the tub, though, so that made up for it all. Even mom laughed!

More soon, love Adam.

p.s. mom said to tell you sorry she didn't have a picture for you of the rally, but they really should have a "short people's section"!

1 comment:

Siân said...

So cool, I wish I could have gone with your Mum.

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!