Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday

No news really, just wanted to keep up the conversation...

Oma is still here, so today we took her to the park--Oval park--and to Bullock's Bar-B-Que (mom and dad giggle when they say the name, but I don't know what they're laughing about). She liked that place, I think, even though I didn't! Today I wouldn't eat hardly anything--it's too spicy, I tell ya! Mom tried lots of things, but today is just a day for cereal and that's that!

Also, it's colder today...I had to wear a jacket for the first time, and it kind of felt nice. I know my friends in Aberdeen have not stopped wearing theirs, so I won't complain! The sun was out, so that made it nice in the afternoon when we were on the swings.

No more news on my next school placement. Mom is waiting to get a date to visit the school, and we still have to get my hearing checked at some point. I'll let you know when we hear something.

More soon, love Adam.

1 comment:

Siân said...

Hooray for coats and colder weather!

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!