Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Monday, October 6, 2008

Back to normal...for now!

Oma left on Sunday, after a couple of crazy fun-filled days. It was hard to see her go, but knowing that she got a free flight voucher for being delayed by the airlines means we'll see her again soon--yeah!!

I had a nice day at school today, and am still waiting for news about my upcoming transition. Mom will go visit the new school on Thursday--I trust her to give me the real scoop and not hold back, she's pretty good at that. The only real consideration, or so I hear, is that it is in a "rough neighbourhood". What that really means is anyone's guess, but being a good Scottish boy I think I can take 'em! Or to put it another way, I'm sure I'll be in good hands and won't need to worry, but we'll see what mom thinks when she goes.

Meanwhile I carry on at school, at the park, watching Baby Einstein, dancing and learning new words. Today mom and I played with a balloon and she tried to get me to say balloon--it kept coming out like ball, but at least I did the sign too! :)

That's all for now, love Adam.

No comments:

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!