Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Thursday, October 23, 2008

And the days go by...

Hi all,

I realised that I have not written all week. A 5 year old's work is never done, but nevertheless, sorry to leave you hanging! Let's see...I'll recap the highlights:

On Tuesday I started to ride the bus again. Actually, it's a taxi driven by a man named Mr Jerome. Or at least that's what I call him--he's nice and takes me to and from school now so mom can stay home and do her thing. Whatever moms do, you know! That same day I had an eye doctor appointment AND bowling with my class--don't ask how it all fit together, mom is STILL spinning from all the to and fro!

The eye doctor said that she would be happy to test my eyes under anesthetic (when I have my ears fixed), much to mom's delight. We're still waiting for the date, but it should be in the next few weeks.

I have started to use the signs for "more" and "want", also much to mom's delight! :) I can even say the word more, but I choose my occasions for speaking carefully so as not to become a chatterbox. I have managed to go through all of my extra clothes that mom sends to school, which means that it's been a good week!

Not much else to add, except that mom has our costumes sorted out for Halloween, so look for some pics next week of the festivities. Our neighborhood has some hundreds of people cruising for candy, so it will be quite the event. Dad of course will be away, which means that he gets no candy!

That's all for now--must get my beauty rest. Love, Adam.

No comments:

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!