Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's a date!

Hi folks,

My mom's been doing lots of typing today so I had to fight her off the computer to do MY business. Really, mom's...you'd think they have other things to do than sit at the computer all day! :)

Anyway, we have a date for my surgery, November 11 (yes, it IS soon!) It looks like we'll be first case, so that means a 6:30am arrival and 7:30am surgery. I'm supposed to be home the same day too, which is nice. My Oma from CA is going to stay to help mom with me--that makes me happy!

No other news at the moment...it's been a quiet, cold weekend and nice time with the family at the church picnic. Oh, great...now DAD needs the computer. Hmph, a boy can't get his work done for all the interruptions around here!

More soon, love Adam.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Hi Adam

We're glad that you've got a date for your surgery and you don't need to wait too long - I'd love to find out how you wangle that! Hope you don't mind your Dad taking some computer time to contact me yesterday - he was only helping me out - so it was for a good cause. And as to your Mom - Moms are always doing VERY IMPORTANT THINGS,so there's no discussion to be had there.
No outdoor picnics for us right now - we woke up to snow yesterday. Jemima has been enjoying riding on the back of my bike to nursery this week - we think we should get her a balaclava to wear under her cycle helmet though!
Love from Aberdeen
Andy

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!