Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Friday, August 22, 2008

The end of summer


Hi folks,

Today was Friday, which means the end of my last week as a non-Kindergartener. Mom seemed a bit sad, she kept hugging me and saying she was going to miss me. Hmmm...she's a little hard to understand sometimes, since if you know her, you'll know that she and I need our time apart, which we haven't had for a while and which has made her a little nuts. I mean that in a good way, as I know I'm a bit of work. But still, the days I'm at school will be long ones, and I understand if mom will miss my noise and my running out into the street every five minutes. Maybe I can talk brother into doing it for me??

Speaking of brother, he and I had our best day together today. He played games with me in the bath for a long time, and chased me down the street to hold my hand so mom wouldn't worry. I am kind of starting to like him!

This afternoon mom walked us over to the pool to meet dad, and we had a good swim. The lifeguard had to talk sternly to both brother and I about not running by the pool. I just glared at him, brother would hardly take a step for a while, and mom and dad giggled a bit so I know it wasn't too serious. It was pretty warm so the pool felt good, and no thunder this time. After we walked home we had a good dinner and then watched a new Baby Einstein that mom ordered. I didn't find this one so interesting (Baby Beethoven), my favourite is still Baby Da Vinci. I do like a new light and sound piano that mom got me--it plays classical music so we all danced a little before bed.

Weekend's here...have fun!
Adam

No comments:

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!