Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Monday, August 4, 2008

The move

Hi everyone!

Some of you may know I've just moved with my family to Durham, North Carolina, USA. We lived in Aberdeen, Scotland for the last four years, but my dad is going to work at Duke University for a year so we've come here to live. So far I like it, even though it is HOT!! By hot I mean in the upper 90's, which my friends in Aberdeen will be jealous of! I do miss my friends, so if you are reading this...HI!!!

My family is just four, my mom Stephanie, my dad Brian and my little brother Caleb who is two. He loves me, even though he likes to fight with me a lot. OK, sometimes I do ask for it! :)

The main thing to tell you about myself is that I'm almost five and I have Down Syndrome. I am also on the Autistic spectrum. I'll tell you more about that sometime. I'm excited to get to know my other friends here who have DS, and to see what my school is like. I start kindergarten at the end of August. My mom has been doing lots to get me registered and get insurance, whatever that is. I'm sure we'll tell you about that too.

Well, that's all for now. I'll write more soon, maybe when I get up from my nap!
Adam

No comments:

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!