Adam Brock

Adam Brock
Adam in full swing

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A note from kindergarten


Hi everyone!

I had my first day at kindergarten yesterday, and it was good. Let me quote to you what my teachers said about me in the book they send home to mom: "Adam had a very good first day. He came in quietly, followed directions, participated well, was shy at introductions (who could blame me??), ate most of his lunch, (at) recess ran around exploring, napped for 30+ minutes, cried near end of day at 3pm." Now, was that a good first day for me or what?? I can't really explain the crying, it just happens, you know? And really, all those people who think boys don't cry, well they're wrong, we do.

Today was my second day, and it also went well. My teachers said I did my morning work well, ate most of my lunch and slept for a bit again. I'm beginning to like this routine, I tell you! The only hiccup was on the bus coming home, when it broke down and they had to put us all on other buses and I didn't get home until 5! Mom was a little worried, but otherwise just WET--it was raining hard and she and Caleb were out from 3:30 until 5 in it, yikes! Luckily they had the neighbours across the street to keep them company. Everyone was real happy to see me again.

Mom said I was a good boy all evening, and happy. We had a good dinner of chicken and spaghetti and now I'm going to bed. More later, Love Adam.
p.s. don't I look handsome in my shirt??!

This is my brother

This is my brother
Caleb unplugged!